- Automatic Deployment Rules – Download Failed – System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Fixed: Location Based Reminders Not Available in iOS 5
- Commvault Simpana 9.0 with Granular File Recovery for Linux under VMWare
- Targeting User Group Policy Settings to a Specific Machine
- FOG: Deleting all current active tasks
Tag Archives: Programming
If you get the following error when trying to register for a device token, firstly ensure you have correctly followed the directions within the iPhone Developers Portal.
I am currently in the middle of designing and developing an application based on the Apple Push Notification Service. There is alot of information about the client side registration and plenty of server side code examples, but I haven’t found … Continue reading